28th - 30th June 2024

Ok Here It Is !

chumaxa

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

Yes that is my car, glad to see her back in the UK smile.png

Its an incredible machine tbh and there is not a day goes by where I do not miss it, she was very well cared for and sorted in my ownership.

I was the first person to fit the 211 plinth with a 2bular GT3 to an exige, it was the first CN 260 after myself and Paul at CN's worked on the upgrade together, it was the first CN cup roof with 2010 modified boot lid, the dampers are custom Nitron's that were tuned on the car at Nitron, the list goes on really so you could say I looked after it blink.png

The only reason I sold  it was lack of use which just seemed an incredible shame crybaby.gif

If you have any questions I am still very active on seloc and norlog so bob on either and drop me a pm and I would be happy to chat through things.

The only negative I see here was that in sending her to France I thought I would never see her again... like getting rid of an ex, I would be quite hesitant to actually see her with her new owner laugh.png

Andy

And the previous french owner added some more stuff on the list (sump oil...)  ;) It is still very nice condition, would only deserve some repairs for stonechips, usual things !!! 

Thanks Jon (legacystorm) for getting the rear tyres fitted and the MOT done quickly today ! 

Archived