litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

First Mod For The Evora (Not Even Got The Car Yet!)

chris_h

So I've got my first mod to fit to the evora. It's the radium dual catch can from the US.

image.jpg

This is how it will fit.

image.jpg

It's going to be a long couple of month wait! Next i'm buying the BOE cold air intake from the US and the carbon fibre air intakes from HKFever from Hong Kong. Then currently it looks like I'll be choosing the 2bular manifold and sport cat.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes yes yes......maybe no but only on the intake as I think the Radium is a little cooler and the OCD in me matches the catch cans. Noise wise I reckon the ITG is great, Darth Vader, nuff said but the raw induction of that K&N must be mega! Still both are very cool, it's just a preference. Nice mods though nevertheless, all great quality. Enjoy Chris :-)

Btw the catch cans can be PITA to undo if it in a confined space, I've just order the Petcock kit, only one as the breather catches more then the PCV.

Archived