Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Malbon Did You Sell Your Car Then?

Ladders

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Malbon,

Have you tried the S2000 board: www.s2ki.co.uk? That's where I'm looking for mine.

IMHO, yellow is horrible anyway, get yourself a MCB or Silverstone/Red leather.

Fiona :)

Did't lose a lot on the scale of things. The dink knocked a grand off. Could have got 15.250 I think with 25k miles on.

It had 9k when i got it and paid 16300 so I can't complain.

Fiona...don't be silly Yellow is gorgeous B) in the flesh - and thats from someone who would never ever consider Norfolk Mustard - as I always go for the metallics.

Good friend of mine has the silver/red leather - very nice but there are loads of them around - every one I see seems to be silverstone.

Picking the Yellow Peril up on Friday :P

post-2-1077043259.jpg

Looks cool and I bet it's got really plush carpets!!!

I've heard you've got to hit the high revs to get the best out of it.

I'm sure there's going to be loads of things it does better than the elise and there's sure to be be loads of things it doesn't do quite as well as the elise, but I reckon it's worth a try, you're not going to lose shed loads of ££s on it.

Hope you're out on the run on 29th with it.

Your bang on foley. It does have great carpets B) and really cushty seats :P

The high revs thing is true. It has over 240 bhp and is powerful rather than quick if you know what i mean.

my mate with an s2000 stayed up with me on a little (150 miles !) run we had a few months ago so we'll just have to see.

Will try and be there at the end of the month.

I think it looks pretty good as well and can see the comfort factor as a positive for a change. Probably better on longer journeys and sounds like you got a good price for the old car. Hope you enjoy it anyway. :)

>>sounds like you got a good price for the old car

not exactly !!!

after it rolled into the garage the chap was still interested but wanted ballpark figures over the phone from dealers

B and C £800 + VAT

Lakeside £850 + VAT

give me a break guys ;) Had to knock £1000 off but at least the guy will get an almost perfect model with a fully painted front

It was never that much and didnt need a whole respray. It could have had a localised job for about 300 but i wanted to shift it - he wanted to buy it - so i guess everybodys happy. kinda :)

Malbon,

Granted that car looks good. Gotta keep it clean, tho :) Out of interest, where did you get it? A decent one is like hen's teeth in the Midlands - they all seem to be down south.

I'm still aiming to get one in November (new kitchen stopped me getting one straight away). Will sell my Punto in April/May, drive the Elise all summer and still see if I want one then :).

Hope you come to the run - would like to see it in the flesh.

Fiona

Archived