litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Another New Lotus

Daveb99

15 hours ago, LIVY said:

Hi Dave, it was great seeing you last Saturday and you weren't wrong when you said your new S1 was a stunning example. Looking forward to seeing it at lots of events in the future and no doubt it will benefit from you detailing magic. Well done chap and welcome back to the S1 club :clap::drive:

Mark

Hi Mark, it was great to see you also, seems a lot longer than a couple of years since that last factory tour.   Great day on Saturday.  Thanks for your kind comments about the car, we are really pleased with it thus far, looking forward to more events in 2019.

Hope the Honda is running well, I remember parking next to you at LitP 2014 and I think that’s when I first hankered after a bright coloured S1....only took 4 years (black was great but required never ending detailing!)..

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, lummo said:

Dave, that car looks fantastic - love it!

Photos are great too. You need to get them uploaded into the calendar folder for consideration for the 2019 calendar: https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/gallery/category/613-2019-calendar-images-wanted/

<Shameless calendar plug over>

Cheers Guy, have uploaded a few pics.

Archived