litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Guess The Car?

Meister

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must admit my wife and I both like the Juke. However, they seem to be like marmite. Some people really dislike them.

You mean the Puke?

Personally I think it is one of, if not, the most ugliest cars on the market! I can't say that there is one decent angle on them where they look at all interesting, and I don't understand why there are so many of the darn things about! To be perfectly honest, they do look like each part was designed by a different person and then clubbed together.

Sorry - I'm a designer, I'm opinionated! (and right!) wink.png

You mean the Puke?

Personally I think it is one of, if not, the most ugliest cars on the market! I can't say that there is one decent angle on them where they look at all interesting, and I don't understand why there are so many of the darn things about! To be perfectly honest, they do look like each part was designed by a different person and then clubbed together.

Strange how we both like the Elise and have a difference of opinion on the Juke.

Strange how we both like the Elise and have a difference of opinion on the Juke.

Yes. I'm just waiting for the 'yes, but you had an S2' comments! ;-)

Also, our opinions might be varied, but my colleagues and I (all designers) share the same thoughts, and every designer know's he's always right. :P

You mean the Puke?

sums it up, I don't know how these sell at all puking.gif         each to their own I guess cheers.gif 

Archived