litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Guess The Car?

Meister

I'm not a car salesman but my job means I'm lucky enough ( or not? ) to order a new car every 8 weeks or so, so you can image I've had few over the last few years. Anyway I thought I would try something a little different and went for a model that was a little sporty. I can have any model of car I want, except for one !( And that one is the only model I would desperately love to own but..- main board directors only unfortunately ) so picked up his & hers cars yesterday ( twee I know ). So to give it some credit it's 200bhp, turbo and has a lovely exhaust note under load, however I LMFAO when scrolling through the onboard computer I came across this 'gizmo'!!! When I got home a little research showed that they actually fit this to less powerful models also.

So what make and model is this 'absolutely essential' for everyday driving 'gizmo' from????

WP_20140724_003.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Astra?

Sorry Martin, any other offers?

Mind you Martin, as I said in the OP there is one model in their range that I would love to own, I can't think of any in Vauxhalls current range I would love to own!

Mark

Nissan!?

Well done Jody!

A pic of a 'brace' of Juke 'NISMO's

Actually I've taken it for a spirited drive this morning and it's good fun in all honesty. But even the NISMO doesn't warrant a G force indicator!!

The GTR would make a lovely daily drive and would warrant a G force indicator!!!

Juke.jpg

There fun aren't they, needs bigger brakes and stiffer suspension though. Good town cruiser and pretty quick. Had ours 3 months now. Put it in sport mode and the turbo makes a great noise.

P1010413_zps0f049b03.jpg

I talked a guy at work in to one for his wife, she wanted a slow n-tech, she now loves the nismo

I got them a good deal also, very little more (may have actually been less) than what they were going to pay for the n-tech

Archived