litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Just Venting About Insurance!

kayj_prod

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately for anyone who wishes to drive a car legally. you have to have insurance so therefore the insurance companies can charge what they want. They basically have every law abiding motorist by the bo**ocks.

Personally 90%of insurance premium rises are down to greed and nothing else.

It won't be long before people are priced off the roads.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finally got it sorted out yesterday. I'm back with Hagerty, for £450, 3000 miles and including breakdown cover, but no track days. It's funny because the reason I went to CCI was because Hagerty changed their requirements for cover! Ah well. It's covered now, so come May, I'll be out and about in it again.

I had to renew mine last month and stayed with Henderson Taylor. It would have been £400 with commuting, so I took it off and it's down to £340, which still includes track days (if I ever get round to doing another one!).

Des....... tell everyone how much it costs to fill it up and what MPG you get.......... go on....... you know you want to!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Fish, a gentleman never discusses such things... Apart from insurance that is

Archived