litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Elise S2 Front Spot Lights

Elise24

Does anyone know where I get my hands on some S2 Elise front spot lights. My Elise doesn't have those and I feel the front really misses the look.

I'm guessing and hoping the spotlights would help with the appauling headlight beam.

I have been quoted £350 inc labour and parts by Kelvedon Spalding :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They might be called friving lights, I mean the 2 small round spot lights on the lower front grill.

I was quoted approx £100 for the lights but the rest is labour as they have to take the front end off and sort the wiring out. I will speak to Pat at Kelvedon and request a full quote.

Thanks

Yes, they will have to take the front clam off - no getting round that.

You are aware that driving lights only work with full beam?

Maybe you should wait until you need the front clam off for another reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, I've just fitted my driving lights and you can quite easily fit them without removing the front clam and the wiring connectors for them is already there...I found them too after a while...lol.

Let me know if you need any details!

Regards,

Mac

lol...I remember having the car up on axle stands and removing the wheel liners, and even considering removing the front undertray. In the end I came across a Californian site and the guy was fitting driving lights...and to my suprise he found the connectors behind the indicators, and heyyyyy presto!, job done!.

Like Steve says, it's probably harder on an S1...I wouldn't know I'm affraid.

Regards,

Mac

Archived