litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Double Decker Elise ?

Twitter

Picked up my new S2 111S 3 months ago . . . brakes groan and whine just before I come to a stop after prolonged decelleration/braking.

Sounds like a bus pulling into a bus-stop.

Dealer (PSSC) reckoned it'd go away after 1800 miles . . . now done 2800 and it's still there.

Anyone ?

Normal ?

Left front caliper looks like it is sitting closer (very close actually) to the disk than the right front (and the groan seems to come from the left front's direction) - any clues ?

Thanks for your wisdom in advance !

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its a brand spanker take it back and tell them to sort it under warrenty. If you are not satisfied take it to another dealer. IMO they have an obligation to get it right. One or two dealers do not have a good reputation. I will say no more. Its a general opinion on here N. Whales are as good as any :drive:

Yeah - I am beginning to believe the anti-hype about PS . . . think I'll try NW since I am likely to be adding myself to the Larini group purchase thing over on Pistonheads and they can fit this/sort the brakes at the same time.

Bit of a trek though . . . should have bought a Vauxhall . . . :drive:

Archived