litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Some Pics Of My Bad Paintwork...

GreyKnight

Hi

After my last thread about the hairline paint problems on my front clam I've finally gotten around to taking some pics. They're not great as they were done on my phone, but you can see the problem.

badpaint.JPG

badpaint2.JPG

badpaint3.JPG

I've traced in red where the fractures occur on this last one since it's not easy to see.

I'm pretty much convinced that I'm going to get it sorted out next month at Horizon...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Knight - After looking at your red traces, I think I know what caused your 'scratch marks'... do you or your neighbours keep large cats such as lions? Or maybe you've been to Bodmin Moor and left your car unattended over night?

:D

Or maybe I need to take my pills ;)

Mr. Knight - After looking at your red traces, I think I know what caused your 'scratch marks'... do you or your neighbours keep large cats such as lions? Or maybe you've been to Bodmin Moor and left your car unattended over night?

:)

Or maybe I need to take my pills ;)

LOL! :wacko:

Probably via some tosser reversing into you whilst your elise was parked and unattended. Bear in mind people slooooowly reverse...touch your front...then push push push. Its enough to cause fissures like the ones your front clam has.

Archived