litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Back From Holiday.....

dobbo

I know it's no real consolation, but I'm sorry to hear this has happened.

:D

Hopefully it's not too noticeable when looked at normally.

The buggers need a good slapping/murdering - any ideas who it might be ?

Jealous neighbours or obnoxious little sh1tes ?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any ideas who it might be ?

Jealous neighbours or obnoxious little sh1tes ?

I've been talking to Reg about this.

I'd guess an adult - IMO, a child would get carried away, and scratch the paintwork.

Where as a jealous adult could be sly enough to damage your pride & joy, but not want to risk the consequences of a huge pay out, should they get caught.

Gutted for you Chris, probably made worse by the fact you'd only had it on the car for 5 minutes too. :chair:

As others have said, there's far too many fcuking tossers around these days who are happy to do this to others peoples pride & joy for a laugh - should bring back the stocks in every town/village imho, of course this relies of somebody catching them which lets face it is never going to happen these days! :P

Is it posible to patch it up in some way for now so it doesn't stand out too much?

Is it posible to patch it up in some way for now so it doesn't stand out too much?

A bit of enamel paint (from a model shop) might cover it up.

I seriousl hope you find out who's done this.

What you'd do then is another thing, but at least you'd know which of your neighbours you can trust.

Thought I could trust them all - been here 10 years and get on well with all of them !

The friends of two of the lads, however.....

I left the two lads in our close in no doubt whatsoever yesterday that should I find the pr*ck who did this I would staple-gun his velvet sack to a fence............... I don't think it was them, but hopefully they'll let their friends know and the message will be driven home, so to speak. ;)

Archived