litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Information Required

pep

Hello folks

Require some information about my zorst.When i purchased my car it was fitted with a Janspeed supersport zorst,which i have noticed in the last week seems to be expelling more emissions from the left hand tail pipe than the right.I have the invoice from PTP engineering for supply the zorst and have been on their web site to price up a replacement unit.My question is what is the crack with the lifetime guarantee they say the unit has on these zorsts,would you expect them to replace mine if i present them with my faulty unit and reciept as i suspect the baffels in the zorst are faulty in some way

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have noticed in the last week seems to be expelling more emissions from the left hand tail pipe than the right.

Hi

I think this is normal - the right hand tail pipe only expells exhaust when over 75% accelerator depression or about 4k revs. You can notice the change in note of the engine when it does

...having said that, I know this relates to the S2 111s, as when i got mine, the dealer told me about it and said not to worry, however I'm not too sure if this is true across the other S2 models?

Rich

Archived