litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Has Anyone Got Any Renaultsport Tickets?

steve

Hi everyone.

I know I've not been around for a while but it makes me jealous when I'm driving a Mondeo and you've all got lotuses!!! :console:

Still - I am getting a new car very soon :P and although its not a lotus, its very nice and I'm hoping that i might be allowed to come on a run or two with you guys. (it should be able to keep up although not on all the corners!)

Anyway, thats nothing to do with the thread title. Some time ago, someone kindly put a link to the renault motorsport and i got some tickets. The thing is, i want some more. Has anybody got some that they are not using????

Pretty please :D

Steve B)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll post some pictures when i get my grubby little hands on it.... a week on sunday, hopefully! i dont want to tempt fate by getting too excited - even though the deposit is down!

Any tickets? :console:

By the way, i'm only using the saturday ones so if any one wants some sunday tickets, theyre welcome - only thing is getting them to you as they are both on the same stub!

cheers

Steve

Hey!!!! Yoooo da man!!!

Thanks Steve - would 2 be ok???

Thats great - i'll pm you my details later. Pints will be forthcoming at the next run i come on (assuming i'm allowed :console: )

Thanks again.

Steve

Apart from our very own MLOC community where we will help each other out and generally be nice to each other. Sounds like one of those American "gated communities" that keep the riff-raff out.

Small corner of British society where mutual respect still survives.

But still, sod the lot of you, the tickets are now on ebay starting bid £50 :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived