litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Elisepart Exhaust Pics

chorton_1

Sootysteve requested some pics of the Eliseparts exhaust fitted to a car. As they may be of interest to anyone else thinking of buying one I thought I'd post the pics on a thread.

post-194-1119122624.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is a beauty when you see it! Almost a shame not to put it over the mantlepiece. Just wait till you "plug" it in, ooh the sound.. :clap:

Went to Sainsburys today and into the underground car park. Its only then you realise how loud and raw it is!!

Which cat pipe have you gone for? (sports cat, silenced cat replacement or fixed cat replacement)

I don't think its particularly loud with a std cat still in, but loads of people have said how noisy they are with a cat replacement pipe.....

got it this morning and yep it looks like it should be hung on the wall, its brilliant, getting it on today, so cant wait to hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris: i got the cat pipe from elise parts, its their own, to go with the exhaust, just says on there site that its the full stainless steel cat replcement pipe. £49.95 plus vat

to be honest it looks better in the flesh than on the pic, the bolts are extra they dont come with it. :D

post-695-1119264144.jpg

I'll be interested to know how loud it is with the cat replacement pipe you have?!

If it is too loud for trackday restrictions etc then just substitute the replacement pipe with your std cat and it should be OK. You'll want to keep the std cat for MOT emissions tests anyway (as I'm sure you're aware).

Cheers,

Chris

:clap: Hi Guys

was just reading the thread and would whole heartedly agree.

I bought the Elise parts exhaust with replacement pipe at he Donny show.

Fitting was fairly easy and the results were fantastic.

Took it out today and had great fun driving backwards and forwards through our local Tescos undergroud car park. Definately turned a few heads and people were expecting to see a TVR instead of an Elise.

Would recommend it to any S1 owner.

Well done Geary for producing such a cracking exhaust.

Cheers

Livy

:D

I can confirm that full fat decat + eliseparts exhaust will be too loud for Bedford (one of the strictest). (Std s1/ cone filter) :( On the limit when cold and over it when youve gone round for a while..

Personally, I would rather swap cat/decat and fully appreciate the sound than go for a silenced cat which will still mute it heavily.

Archived