litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Should Be A Capital Offence...

MattyB

Have I missed something? We get on well with Mike & Wendy @ Horizon, they have the majority of their Lotus parts off us and we've done each other favours in the past with problem jobs. I don't see any need to 'slag' them off, they obviously have a good reputation as I hope so do we.

Ian, see my post a couple of steps up from yours, i have absolutely no problem whatsoever with yourselves, the service dpeartment as a whole, the service you give, however on 3 separate occasions when i have made (serious) enquiries about cars from the sales staff they have been rude, obnoxious and decidely unhelpful.

It is difficult to channel my anger towards them, hence i have resisted posting too openly. I am aware you have a good relationship with Mike and Wendy and regularly help each other out, which i think is fantastic (P.s. can you help them sort my problem car out :blink::drive:)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived