Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Vx220 Parked Into The Tyre Wall

WHOOSH

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All.

I'm sorry if you all got the wrong idea of the post it wasn't meant to be a personnel thing against VX220 owners just a friendly dig towards our rivals ;) . After the incident i was as concerned for the guys VX220 as the next man and i wouldn't have liked to be in his boots because he had his girlfriend in the passenger seat so please all lighten up :wacko::D:D .. At least now he's learn't his lesson to buy a true sportscar. :D

Hi All.

I'm sorry if you all got the wrong idea of the post it wasn't meant to be a personnel thing against VX220 owners just a friendly dig towards our rivals ;) . After the incident i was as concerned for the guys VX220 as the next man and i wouldn't have liked to be in his boots because he had his girlfriend in the passenger seat so please all lighten up :wacko:  :D  :D .. At least now he's learn't his lesson to buy a true sportscar. :D

Bet it was her fault! ;);)

Archived