Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

S2 111s Owners

Jonathan E

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks,

Yep I think your spot on,reason for asking was Lotus have sent me a new wheel for my car,due to paint damage on the old one and the damn numpties have sent a 111s wheel instead of a 111r.offset on the 111r wheels is about 8cm.

Once again many thanks

Jon

Ps are we going to see you at the next Shropshire pub meet,I passed you by the boathouse pub last week,that gaffer tape don't look good on your indicator ;)

Yep will be at the next meet. The gaffer tape has gone now, lotus replaced the indicator FOC. It has now been replaced with a nice thick layer of bugs.

Whats the best way of removing splattered winged things of the bodywork without damaging the paintwork?

Keith.

Whats the best way of removing splattered winged things of the bodywork without damaging the paintwork?

Keith.

I find the best thing to use to remove bugs is your GF or wifes shower puff (ball of netting that foams up shower gel), just make sure she doesn't catch you!

Try it, it works really well.

I recommend Autoglym Tar remover and a sponge or cloth - I'd be careful with those shower puffs, some of them can be quite rough!

Edit, because that sounds a bit gay, I just can't think of a more manly way to say it ;)

Archived