litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

View New Content

dobbo

After entering MLOC, if you go anywhere on the site (eg garage, conversations, etc) then use View New Content, there is "No New Content", even though there could have been loads since you last visited. It seems to think that going anywhere on the site counts as a visit and therefore resets the flag on new content.

The way round it is to do View New Content first, but if you see that you have a new conversation, I often do that first then kick myself as the View New Content no longer has anything to view.

Is this a bug, or a setting that can be modified somewhere ?

Does this even make sense ?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, just revisited this and now there is new content that's from the whole of today - why couldn't I see that at my last visit when I went to Conversations first, then did New Content. It was empty then but now has a load of entries (that were obviously new then as well, but didn't appear) ??

If you are in the gallery (or many other sections) for example and then click on new content it shows you the new content for the gallery. Its likely thats why you are seeing no new content if there has been none. You need to click on forums after you have clicked new content to get back to the forums new content, it looks like this at the top of new content. Hope that makes sense.

newcontent.jpg

Archived