litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

And The Moral Of The Story Is....

dobbo

Don't get pi$$ed and forget to at least put a rain cape on the car overnight.

Especially if it's going to rain. :D

Oh well. seat out to get carpets out to dry things. Hopefully it wasn't driving rain that might have got into the electrics...

EDIT

Bonus - found £1.50 under the carpets. :(

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carpets - came with the car (along with the luggage rack !!). I wouldn't have bought them myself !

Seats still nowhere near dry. I might drill a couple of small holes in the base of the seats to let them drain.

(that might make up for the extra padding I'm carrying :blink: )

Chris - the Luggage rack, do you want it? I am looking out for one to enable two snowboards and two passengers to get in an Elise.

Its that or buy a second car and i think a luggage rack for occasional use is far cheaper!!!

Chris - the Luggage rack, do you want it? I am looking out for one to enable two snowboards and two passengers to get in an Elise.

Its that or buy a second car and i think a luggage rack for occasional use is far cheaper!!!

You know it needs body work drilling ? a pair of holes at the outer edges of the rear screen on the clam.

I wasn't going to get rid, but if you want to drill your bodywork for the mounts, I can let you borrow it. Not sure how you'd get 2 boards on though !

EDIT

On reading your post again, I assume you're looking for a rack that's yours, not just one to borrow for a holiday ! Steve Edwards has one, and I think KiwiBob used to make them (?? - so suggested a SELOC post this week anyway). Might be a better bet.

Chris

Scott

We need it for Le Mans. Where would I put all my shoes....?!!!

(The seats might be dry enough for us to use the car by then....)

Sonya

its for the other half, gonna be a struggle to get her and 2 boards in the pax seat.....

Take the seat out and lay her down, then lay the boards on top.

She might want a quilt or something, I suppose, to protect her from the bumps, but that's the least you could do given that she'll be holding the boards nice and tight to keep them safe.....

its for the other half, gonna be a struggle to get her and 2 boards in the pax seat.....

Take the seat out and lay her down, then lay the boards on top.

She might want a quilt or something, I suppose, to protect her from the bumps, but that's the least you could do given that she'll be holding the boards nice and tight to keep them safe.....

Better still - just "Take the seat out and lay her" :blush:

Archived