litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Severely P***ed Off

bermudabob

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's disgusing what garbage they can leave outside your house these days.

and the barriers are a monstrosity too :drive:

Surely these barriers can be "stolen" and then you have a genuine case of tripping over an unsecured pavement. I feel a call to some ambulance chasing solicitors coming on.

:P

Well isn't that just perfect... not only do they not get the thing finished today (it looks like they just dug the hole and have left it unworked on since Tuesday), I get a note through the letterbox that says that I need to be around on Monday so they can cut off & reconnect my gas supply!

Hello, Mr Transco, some of us have to go to work... I've rung them up and demanded to talk to a supervisor, but I doubt they'll ring me back. I'm going to attempt to get the car out on sunday morning, but if I don't make it to the run, you'll know why...

Bastards...

Thats the nice indian family across the road - lots of kids...

They keep bringing me food too, so I won't hear a word against them!

What a cool family, ask em if they can send you some food on Monday as you'll have no gas :drive:

Transco - Bringing the 70's to your street !

Archived