litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

111r/exige Brakes + Touring Pack Seats

Beardo

Hello again chaps.

While my car was being sorted with its ick radiator, Peter Smiths leant me their demo 111R.

Couple of things to note were

1) The brake peddle was right at the top of its stroke, heal and toeing was easy, and the brake peddle was hard unlike every other ABS car i've driven. Apparently all the had done is bleed the brakes at first service. Much better...

2) The touring pack seats had about twice the amount of cushioning that my Exige touring seats have - Anyone else noticed this on new cars coming through? Show me your Exige/111R touring seats!

and finally their 111R was run in, 1500 miles. It absolutely flew! So much more responsive through the bottom half of the rev range then at 6K it just was a very quick car. Again all the other demos i'd driven must of been tight as this one was a rocket!

Rich

PS Lotus are offering to pay for all of my first service and also have given me £100 to spend on Lotus goodies as compensation for my dodgy rad. Good on them.

:D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived