litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

S2 Exige

simondann111s

I'm beeing tempted again.

Anyone know of any deals going? Especially part ex rates, what do you thinks I'll get for a 2004MY S2 111S, 14500 miles?

Any advice/personel experiences welcome.

Ta

Simon

Just out of interest, anyone in the Peterborough area got an Esprit? I'm also tempted by a Sport 350 but don't know if it'll fit down my drive. Could do with a kind owner to try for me.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Alistair was favourable but believe he has gone, so try John as mentioned above :)

The Sport 350's look stunning! Would be a tough choice between an Exige S2 and one of them... sure the Exige on track, but love the Sport 350!

Danny Chimes is a good bloke, worked with him a couple of years ago. If you pay a visit tell him I said hi !!

Ali Barton has gone, now works for Damon Hill Mini in Warwick.

In the past I have had dealings with Dave Noon (Dealer Principle ) & John Willis (Sales Manager), Both of them are good guys to deal with.

But when I got the Exige I was dealing with John who is a good and straight saleman to deal with.. Had two cars from Nick Whales now and can say that I have been very happy with all the dealing I have had with them.

I must say that in all my years of buying cars I wish that all dealers was as good and as straight forward to deal with as Nick Whale Sports cars....

I also find that their level of service has so far been unmatched be it on the sales or the servicing side...

It saddens me when I hear people on various Lotus forums saying that other dealers sales was good but the service after driving away has be very poor in after sales, warranty and Servicing.

I know where I would go for anything Lotus, ever if I moved away from Birmingham...

Archived