litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Phone Scam Alert

surrealillusions

Hi all,

Just to let you know, if you get a call claiming to be from money saving expert with a survey, from a woman with a strange accent (sounded strange to me), then its a scam.

The number they call from is 0114 218 0488.

They tried ringing me a few times. When I answered, I didn't say who i was and told them they had the wrong number. So dont give them any info.

:)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi all,

Just to let you know, if you get a call claiming to be from money saving expert with a survey, from a woman with a strange accent (sounded strange to me), then its a scam.

They tried ringing me a few times. When I answered, I didn't say who i was and told them they had the wrong number. So dont give them any info.

That's a Sheffield number - are you saying we all talk strange? You may have to get very used to it depending how voting goes tomorrow!

Hi all,

There seems to be a few complaints about them:

http://www.phonespamfilter.co.uk/search.php/01142180488

They appear to ignore TPS/ex-directory rules... tut tut!

I've had three calls from people asking me to take part in a survey, and after 5 minutes of answering you realise that all they are trying to do is work out who you are going to vote for tomorrow!! :)

Archived