litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

I'm Now Officially A Lotus Owner!

GreyKnight

Many thanks to Graeme for all his help and advice etc! Picked the car up from him this morning, had a great ride home, although shortly after I got back the skies clouded over and snow began to fall :toot: As a result my pictures are all dark dull and dingy, but here's one below. You all know what she looks like anyway :bday:

smallerrearrightnoplate.JPG

I hope you're not feeling too distressed right now Graeme! (I would be ;) ) just think of all the things you'll be able to do in the 135 :partytime:

cheers

Graham

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think thats a lovely colour, hope you enjoy lots of  :toot:  Take it easy in this weather.  :partytime:

P.S. the MLOC sticker must go on the drivers side in the rear window apparently in an S1  B)

Well I didn't put the MLOC sticker in the middle, the (ahem) previous owner did that!... ;)

Yes, I will indeed take it easy in the current climate. Need to learn the limits of the car :bday:

Don't listen to them Graham - there was a long and very childish debate last year about the "right" place to put the stickers!

In the middle means you can look in the rear view mirror and see the sticker for yourself. Besides, what folks can't see from your photo is the SELOC sticker applied to the back of the driver's seat headrest. Whatever, if you don't like its position, there are a couple of spare MLOC stickers left for you in the car.

Not distressed, no - just glad the car's gone to a good home. Great memories though: have wanted a Lotus since I was 10 and it was my first (so you know how long a wait that was...!). TBH it stopped feeling like "mine" as I swapped the reg plates over last week. Hope it engenders similar feelings for you.

As you say, it's not as if I'm Lotus-less now, is it?

Enjoy!

Archived