Bramble111s

To do, done or not doing  

33 members have voted

1. 1. To do, done or not doing

• I have Free NEW mats!
    • I am waiting for my new mats!
    • I dont want new mats!
    • I dont care....

Having just had my footwells done, and very pleased with the results, I was wondering how far this has filtered into the S1 community yet?

Keep meaning to post pictures on here, best thing for me was they cleaned up all the horrible black tape which just looked like some kind a sticky gravel lion bar!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rich,

Yes they are. A guy on SELOC wasn't too happy with his, though, as they seemed to just glue the screws on wherever they fell in the footwell. They did look pretty poor as one was about a cm from the edge of the footwell and another was about 5 cms.

Seem ok to me, haven't had my tape measure out, as they are covered over anyhow by my other footwell mats, but it means they now dont slide up and down....

I cannot believe the screws will be miss aligned, by reputation of the service manager, but will take a look anyhow.

Bit confused - they glue the screws on? Does that mean they're just for show. Was hoping to be able to unscrew and use them to fix my mats down on top of whatever the dealer puts in. Can you confirm/deny this bramble?

Cheers

Jim, any pics?

After what they had done to the guy on SELOC I wasnt sure whether to bother or not!

How long did they take Jim?

Had a letter of Nick Whales to book myself in, so could do with getting it sorted!

Glued bottom half to the floor. Mat has holes that fit over the raised bits. Screw top half into bottom half to fix.

_____

|_ _|

| | Top bit

|_|

________ _________

________ _________ Mat with hole in

| |

\|/ \|/

| |

| |

_| |_ Bottom bit

|_____|