litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Getting Jiggy In The Liz

Sol

A bit base for a wednesday I know, but I got into a conversation with my girlfriend about whether its possible to shag in an elise, and told her I would ask the experts.

I nervously laughed because Im like a protective dad with my baby at the thought of the logistics, staining and breakage. Guess Im just a spontaneous old romantic. Informed her that I would be more than willing to 'take her' in the Honda. Her response proves that sometimes you just cant say the right thing. Anyway, I digress..

So, anyone here tried it? (Roof on/off, completely in car?) Or anyone have a "good friend" :D who has?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm.. outside the car there are clam cracking issues! (she is petite though) :D

So anyone tried it fully inside?

Third degree burns and a replacement clam arent making it appealing..

Our shenanagins inside the Elsie left Kim with friction burns from the tying her up to the roll bar bit, and me with a very painful and ebarASSing visit to a GP to remove the gear knob.

Although this could be a total lie :D

I know what you mean Scott. :(

A chap I worked with (It's not me - honest) last year had a fetish about m*sturbating into his wifes shoes.

I thought it odd, but hey, whatever, no harm done I guess.

He then told me his wife had decided enough was enough.

When he did it the last time, she was wearing them and paying for the groceries at Tesco's !

:D

Could be another lie though.

Archived