Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

My Modded Esprit Is Out At Last

lotus

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao at "exige beaters"

its the baby blue one, if you click more images all the esprit pics are the same car

goes for a redline night shoot on thursday

TANGO - just noticed your in tamworth, just down the road then, i always lead convoys to cruises and events from tamworth services, im near ashby

lmao at "exige beaters"

its the baby blue one, if you click more images all the esprit pics are the same car

goes for a redline night shoot on thursday

TANGO - just noticed your in tamworth, just down the road then, i always lead convoys to cruises and events from tamworth services, im near ashby

PM me when something intersting is coming up, haven't been on a cruise since the 70's - aaah Chelsea and all that.

bodykitted cars are a matter of taste and im not feeling this one im afraid. Like the alloys and side profile but i'm not a big fan of cars that look like someone has tampered with the bodywork post-factory.

Still swap it for my elise tho ;)

I've got to say that I don't like the extras on it either.

Mind you, you have to be a bit careful - the S1 Exige is my favourite variant of all but what would I have said if an individual had of done it? Probably some rant about it being a blight to the name of Lotus. However, as the factory did it........ ;)

Mind you, you have to be a bit careful - the S1 Exige is my favourite variant of all but what would I have said if an individual had of done it?  Probably some rant about it being a blight to the name of Lotus.  However, as the factory did it........  :angry:

Things is the 'Mods' on the Exige are functional rather than cosmetic.

Even on my Mk1 Golf I never stuck anything on that didnt have a function.

as you say its a matter of taste but if you wanna stand out from the crowd you do something, and im NOT a typical lotus owner it must be said, i am a modder and always will be SORRY

but i did like the reply about the exige,,,if a individual had done it, would you approve??

just to ease you dispproval LOL,,,the lotus factory actually like it, and said they were going to do a similar back end on the 2002 upgrade but regulations stopped them basically,,,,so saying that, would you like the back if it was from hethel ha ha ha

matter of taste like i said, just come back from a mag shoot and the writer said that he never seen a car get so much attention just driving around, there has to be ppl like me, or dont you think the roads would be boring?

Not a fan either i'm affraid! Reminds me of the zagatto (is that right) astons. each to there own, i like the carpets in my elise but most others dont like them!! Some more than others!! :P

Wheels look great though!!

What mag was it in by the way?

Archived