litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Worcestershire Convoy

JonS

A couple of folks have asked what time I'm heading over to Hinckley on Sunday morning.

I'm intending to leave Kidderminster around 8:30 to get to the meeting point well in time (knowing my time keeping is dodgy at best lol!) I'm travelling up to Halesowen on to the M5 at Jct 3 then across the M6. If you fancy tagging along, let me know and we can pick a meeting point.

Can't wait!

See you all there!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jon,

My mate is coming along, he is a Porsche owner and i am trying to convert him to the dark side.

I shall be picking him up from his home in Halesowen so will meet you all in the layby at 9am if that is OK?

Ant

I'm meeting RIB (Phil) in the layby just beyond the Audi garage in Halesowen at 9am.

Any other takers?

Jon,

My mate is coming along, he is a Porsche owner and i am trying to convert him to the dark side.

I shall be picking him up from his home in Halesowen so will meet you all in the layby at 9am if that is OK?

Ant

Great, see you there Ant!

:bye:

Archived