litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Horizon Recommendation

Ben (T25) Ruz

I would just like to confirm the views of others on this site and recommend Horizon for any elise work. I had an 'A' service and some braided brake hose's supplied and fitted today at what I think is a great price i.e. £234 (Orchard wanted £279 for the service). Add to that the free bacon sarney and helpful/friendly people and they have a great offer worth travelling for.

Try them, you won't go elsewhere again.

Ben (T25) Ruz

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another big up for the guys at Horizon.. My S2 had it's 'b' service on friday ready just in time for scaring some sheep in wales this coming weekend. £200 money well spent.. going back at the end of the month for Mike to work some magic!!!

Mine was in on weds and thursday. I saw a silver 111s but i didnt see either of yours. I didnt get a sandwich either, i was impressed with a cup of tea though! Very impressed with the service all round.

Mine was in on weds and thursday.  I saw a silver 111s but i didnt see either of yours. I didnt get a sandwich either, i was impressed with a cup of tea though! Very impressed with the service all round.

That would probably have been mine, it was there for a while but can't remember if I got it back Weds or Thursday now. S1 with a L111 plate...

I'm considering getting them to do a A service on mine next time it's in there.

well i got two cups of filter coffee but no bl***y bacon sarnie :crybaby:

very impressed with the service i got though very friendly and put themselves out to squeeze my car in at short notice. :P

Maybe you only get solids when Mike's not tired of living - it must have been the excess of caffeine in my bloodstream that sent us around his little test bend sideways!

Does Mike put butter on them?

Archived