Seloc Calender...

MattyB

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either way, my pic won the month of June (I think!) - so I'm well chuffed

It's a good feeling, my pic won it's month as well

Was indeed a damn good pic mate :D

As for mine...I'm not sure it has won. As was pointed out by a couple or other SELOC'ers, mine was well in the lead for the whole 5 days, then in the dying hours it suddenly plummeted in score and get overtaken by the MSportExige on track :/

Not that I'm trying to say it was dodgy - the Exige picture, while not really artistically better, is understandably a better calender picture - but saying that, I've just looked and its now got a score of 4 - when voting ended it only had 3!?

Either way, I don't rate some of the apparent "top" pictures very well - like the Elan in the snow..... the blurred 'in car' pic (excellent idea, but its not actually a good picture)....the two motorsport Elises in the chicane is pretty "average" compared to some others. As for the Beamers...I know its been discussed, and their SELOC sponsered....but I don't feel they should be in.

Voting this way is always open to getting mates to vote for your car rather than whats actually the better picture. Kinda hoping they'll change it round a bit...

Anyway, I should get off my box. I'm waffling, its late and I've been drinking....

I can assure you it wasn't a fix Steve... just seems that some of the better pics didn't win.

However, i don't think anyone apart from those of us designing it have seen the final cut yet, so don't say you won't buy it just yet... its a very good looking calendar :drive:

Matty - i was gutted too! Liked your pic....

Archived