litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Discounted Road Angel ?

halfpenny

I think the Road Angel 2 is excellent, I have it in the exige and it fits into the windscreen nicely.

Think most people have seen it at the Notts pub meet. Only has one cable for power and that runs out of the back and i have hard wired it into the back of the radio.

Plus its on a magnetic base so it can easyily be swapped between cars.

The Laser detector works as i found last night on Kedleston Road in Derby. (plain white van with a little hatch)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Graeme, the only one that does ALL (radar, laser and gps) is the Morpheous Road Pilot and its silly money... not worth it for unreliable radar IMO

OB2 has a link in to add the LRC100 Laser Diffusor ir required, don;t think the RA2 does... but the built in laser detector is apparantly very good - obviously will only work of laser scatter, so if you are the only car on the road, there is a chance he will get you. Laser Diffusor is kinda pricey and illegal though!

• 2 weeks later...

Any suggestions as to where I can pick up a reasonably priced Road Angel 2? The cheapest i've found so far is 379, and I'm reluctant to buy on ebay for registration and subscription issues. :tup:

Archived