litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Urgent! S1 Cat Reqd For Mot!

Sol

I need to 'borrow' an S1 cat for my mot tomorrow(Thursday) at Horizon. Just got back from Greece today to find someone has done some 'clearing' and f@cking thrown mine in the bin. :)

Im hoping someone here is running without a cat and works near(ish) Horizon. Im due to get there at 8.30am and plan on coming back the next day to pick it up. Can anyone help?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Scott, that would be a great help...

I will take the car in in the morning and let Wendy know the score. As a last resort if he doesnt see this today, I guess I can try and postpone the MOT part till Friday morning which would give 1 more day..

Dave, :) ..

Beefcake, when I last had it done, I believe the tester was a very friendly guy and as I understand it, things were gonna be stricter this year(something to do with the testing machines being linked directly to a cental 'hub') Not sure how true or feasible that is, but it would make life a lot easier if this wasnt true. Either way, I wouldnt want to risk getting anyone in trouble..Though it would be nice :D

Archived