260BHP Exige sold

Mark H

If only:

a) I was rich!

B) I'd known earlier!

:)

I would have bitten his arm off to own it! :P

Linky

If anyone saw it a few months ago on one of the local runs, it doesnt half shift and it sounds even madder than a normal Exige :)

I wonder if David is selling it in preperation for the S2 Exige should it appear, I know he said he didnt get time to drive it enough though.

The car went for a bargain price considering how much work it has had done to it!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:) very nice indeedy at a very nice price.

Hmmm 260 BHP Exige or an S2...let me think about this for about 0.0001 seconds :)

Insurance company would cut my blollocks off though if I asked to transfer my policy to that ! :P

278Bhp actually... :)

David is a good mate of mine, i've been in the car many times and to say its quick is a mild understatement!!!!!

I can confirm he is not getting an alledged S2 Exige (well not just yet anyway..) His current car of choice is somewhat more of a luxurious barge! Knowing the bloke it won't be long until he gets something mental again... at one stage he had a 996 GT2 aswell as the Exige - that was slightly more nuts than the Exige!

I can't get over how much he sold it for! :)

Oh and another thing.. you wouldn't be able to use that car daily! The exhaust is pretty much a 3.5 inch piece of tube that runs from the manifuld to the back of the car - no silnecers, mufflers, anything!

Noisy wouldn't really begin to descrbe it, but the noise it makes at idle is fantastic.

Heat, i don't think i really need to say anything about it, but it regularly runs at 100 degrees + on track :)

On evo website there is a link to their Track Car of the Year (TCOTY), I am pretty sure there is some footage of his car there...

Archived