litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Un Fecking Believable!

Ladders

Just had a letter through the post from Leic's Council billing me for the call out of a paramedic who was called out to my accident, plus for cleaning the oil of the road! :angry:

For christ sake, the paramedic was called out for the twat who flew over my car after smashing into it, leaving HIS oil on the road from HIS motorbike. :tdown:

They also put in the letter they were charging me cos it was my fault! (or I can claim on the insurance!)

Pefhaps I should point out that it WASNT my fault! (well so far the police don't think so, just frigging EGG!) :angry::angry::angry:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am getting angry thinking about it. My advice (as before) stop

F*%£k?ng around with the small people (clarks dont no their ear from their arse). Speak to one of the partners of the company you are using and explain that they employ incompitant F@#K whits who should take themselves off somewhere and die quitely (or words there abouts).

This thing will go on for ever unless you start to show them who is boss. If they still stall, get a new bunch of solicitors who are prepared to fight your courner and not be bullied or stalled by EGG.

There is absolutely no way this was your fault even if there wasnt a witness. As it stands you are in a good position, even if egg dont want you to no that!!!!

OMG - i bet your head nearly exploded when you read that.

Perhaps you should send a bill to the DVLA claiming from the damages caused to your car from them letting an idiot have a bike licence.

While you're at it you may aswell send a letter to Leicestershire council asking them to pay for a clam respray due to stone chips from the dodgy road re-surfacing that has been carried out recently.(the standard of road repairs is abismal, but that is another rant..) And maybe you could ask for a new set of alloys aswell bacuse of the damage caused to them from great big potholes all over the place.

Show them 2 can play at that game!

I reported a diesel spill once, after going stright on despite turning the wheel to negotiate a 90 corner. I reported it to the Police as I'm a good citizen. A week later I got a bill from Derby City Council for the clean up of MY diesel spill.

I phoned them up and explained that I'd reported the spill to the Police - how could I possibly have skidded the front wheels on my own diesel in a petrol car where no fuel ever comes anywhere near the front of the car ?

They said there was nothing they could do, so I told them I'd deduct it from my Council Tax.

They went back to the report that they got from the Police, and apparently listened to the tape of me reporting it, and strangely enough, dropped the charge.

Ladders - simply can't believe the above, tell 'em wherre to stick it!

But then workman in Matlock have kept me awake for several nights over a period of a couple of weeks, whilst they ruin a perfectly acceptable piece of smooth A6, by just chucking a load of tar and gravel down.

The road surface is now appalling - WHY? Do they have a suplus of grit or something?

Absolutely no logic with local councils...

John

Just had a letter through the post from Leic's Council billing me for the call out of a paramedic who was called out to my accident, plus for cleaning the oil of the road!  :bday:

That sucks! :(

Ladders,

I hope it goes away soon!

I have a similar thing with my Tax returns, I have fines for not returning them, but they admit they didn't send them, but I should pay the fines now as interest is charged and if my appeal is overturned that would be due as well......

It makes one wanna be a Chav, then we can all leech off the honest folk... (Well actually it doesn't , but I'm mad now!)

Archived