litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Its Very Quiet...

MattyB

on here today.

Hasn't anybody seen/done anything interesting? I'm bored at work and need a forum to spam. I can't spam my own cause I'm already paying way too much for bandwidth :P

Scrounged any more cheap parts recently Scott? You should write an article you know...Modifying the Elise on a Budget :lol:

And are we ever going for find out whats wrong with Emma's Elise :) ?

And thirdly, why is everyone selling Sport160's when I want to sell mine :) do none of the S2 owners on here want to upgrade to a proper blokes derivative? ;)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is quiet actually...

As for Emma's elise, err, there is nothing wrong with it, its having a service :(

Keep your eyes on the cheap parts, may be able to offer a groupd deal on some stuff shortly... ;)

As for selling 160's, i told you they aren't that good, thats why ;)

I thought you were talking about elise bits not S&M kit, you kinky SOB :(

PS Will that include the harness bar too ? ;)

Matty

No-one wants yours because you've told everyone the things that have gone wrong with it!

Try selling it in Australia or New Zealand. News probably hasn't reached there yet...

Graeme

;)

Random discovery is that someone at work is mates with the owner of Safety Devices (OEM Harnesses in the Exige) and i've offered him a suggested deal/discount for group buy....

Never dimiss new ideas Steve... Fiona may be into S&M :(

Hey! :(

Theres nothing wrong with mine. Someone is gonna get a great buy that they wont have to spend a penny on till next service (unless somehting breaks, which it wont ;))

All it needs is a trip down to see Dave Andrews and it would be perfect...

Scott,

Safety Devices contact sounds interesting.

Could well be interested in group buy on harness - just need a bar!

Don't diss the S160, although maybe there's some truth in the idling etc. - not so long ago had the fortune to help bumpstart 4NF's early one morning!

John :(

End of another busy week, ready for another w/end scraping, banging and cursing the Plus 2.

Scott, see if you can get the Safety Devices contact to make a modest cost, 'road safe' roll cage for the Plus 2.

Cheers and have a good w/end all.

Niall

Scott, see if you can get the Safety Devices contact to make a modest cost, 'road safe' roll cage for the Plus 2.

I can ask....

Still haven't heard back about this, but will start a new thread when i do :P

Archived