litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Zorst Advice

Glennman

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep make the most of the good times now!

The way things are headed we will all be out of jobs very soon property prices will collapse interest rates will fly up.

Whatever the polititions & financial crowd are telling us go for the opposite since they have the worst prediction record ever ;)

So let's drive our Loti and have fun while we can :(

Mark my words ;)

Hi my first post.

Looking @ getting a new exhausts got a janspeed on @ the mo. It was on it when i got the car Im not so keen on the sound myself. Its nice & loud but tends to vibrate

also harsh sounding.

Been looking @ Larini may be a bit quiet for me or Magnex some more options Here

Hmmm.  Doesn't that mean that we are continuing to errode our already struggling manufacturing base.  We'll be a third world country full of Pikeys soon.  :D

I think you'll find we are a third world country full of pikeys already.

Don't forget the Chavs

Glennman

As a Pikey, I find this post offensive - only kidding !

But what are Chavs Glennman, not heard that one before.

Tango190

The emperor & his clothes!

We can't go on running massive balance of payments deficits and yet retain our "place" in the world. Ditto the USA only more so, as they have further to fall.

Invest in Far Eastern funds with exposure to China, but not in directly-held Chinese shares. How can 8%+ growth in an economy, predicted to continue over the next 10-15 years not be a good thing.

We won't crash, there's too much at stake for that, but America, Europe incl UK will be stagnant investment-wise for the next 10 years - unless those co's are heavily invested in Chinese enterprises.

So, back to exhausts anyone?

Graeme

Dave and I both have the janspeeds as said and perhaps the reason that it doesn't seem too rattly or boomy is that we both have S2 111s, which has increased sound deadening over the standard/RT. WIth an RT (Rosko) everything is going to sound that much louder and more noisy from inside the car.

Scott - whilst you may think my exhaust gay (which is odd anyway), I'd sooner have my chances if it came to any warranty issues than yours matey. :bday:

:clap:

Thought i stated earlier... on the S1 Janspeeds are :tdown: on the S2 they seem a lot nicer, not as tinny...

Wuddies exhaust was far from tinny when he went caning down my road the other day! could hear it from the top to the bottom of the road :P

You have oval one do you not Wuddie?

I have just ordered Janspeed 4-2-1, but only cos they were the only buggers who could get it to me on time :( The EBD one sounded great, but a right PITA to fit.

Kris - the Hangar111 one is very similar to mine, rumour has it the RS one was a direct copy of it.

Archived