litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Oh Dear Malbon

Scott_Mac

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cos it would cost me a lot.... i've done most of the mods to mine now, putting the 135 head on and i'm only cams away from an S160 (will be quicker than a 111S with that head anyway)

Plus i have fixed lots of known issues already with my car.. which i'd probably have to go through again with a new car, so totally not worth it IMO.

As for the plate.. i like it :D Do have a different one i'll put on as soon as i get round to notifying insurers, tracker, alarm, AA and any other bugger who needs to know!

Doh !

after approx. 800 miles in the cup im thinking of swopping. I aint got no cash or anything but the new ali S1's look so bootiful and with LSS and 160 wheels and a quick engine and red seats....splumph !!!!

How much could I sell my arse for ?

Thats actually Quiksilver by the way Malbon.. subtley different to New Ali.

But i know what you mean about how good it looks :)

Red seats, they're good too... Victories, ;)

I just want the 135 head in mine.. is that too much to ask? :(

Thats what I meant Scotty lad !

quicksilver does look even better !

we'll see...Don dont ever seem to be online and cant see him selling a modified car in a rush. std is hard enough through my recent experience.

ive offered him a deal but I dont know. its a nice car.

Scott..if I can do a deal...WE will do a deal !

anyone know anything about PTP 165 and TBS - do i have to declare it ??

what about fuel and servicing differences ?

No diff on servicing AFAIK, but does use VHPD, so maybe worth more regular oil changes. T'is a lovely car though!!

Would need declaring, cos it ain't a stealth mod! Eggar Lawson don't care though as i asked and it was no extra premium :)

Cheers mate, 135 head would be fantastic for what i want ;)

Jon - house move still on then mate? Come drool over my car anytime you like! Also I will take you out on track one day, just renewed my insurance at favourable rates, so as long as the servce doesn't find anything I may extend the 2004 track season into November.

Simon.

Archived