litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Engineering Opens Dedicated Office In Japan

Mark H

Lotus Engineering, the world-renowned automotive consultancy division of Group Lotus plc, has opened

a representative office in Tokyo and has appointed Mr Hiroyuki Hori as Business Development Manager

for Japan.

Lotus Engineering anticipates a threefold increase in work from the Japanese market this year

compared to 2006/7.

Mike Kimberley, Chief Executive Officer for Group Lotus plc said: “With Japanese companies at the

forefront of the automotive industry, we foresee increasing opportunities for our world-class engineering

and technologies in that market. The new representative office is a very positive commitment to

delivering the very best service to our clients in Japan as our work there grows. I would like to welcome

Mr Hori to the Lotus family and look forward to his contribution in building on Lotus Engineering’s

extensive history of client consultancy work in Japan.”

Mr Hori (44) is a Japanese national and has spent his career to date in automotive engineering in his

home country. He began his career as a project engineer with ESTECH Corporation, an engineering

services provider in Yokohama, and then with AVL Japan as a senior engineer.

Fluent in English as a second language, Mr Hori holds a master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering

from Sophia University in Tokyo. He is married with a daughter.

Mr Hori is looking forward to his new challenges: “I am excited about the opportunities for me to drive

forward the Lotus Engineering business in Japan, where the company is very well respected for its core

strengths in the development of efficient performance, exciting niche vehicles and driving dynamics.

“I am very grateful for the warm welcome my colleagues have given me, and I look forward to building

on past successes and contributing to an even more successful future for the Lotus Engineering

business.”

Hiroyuki Hori joined Lotus on 1 May 2007.

Contact details for Lotus Engineering’s representative office in Tokyo, Japan:

Hiroyuki Hori

Business Development Manager, Lotus Engineering (Japan)

1-11-7-1108, Higashikanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0031, Japan

Email: [email protected]

Mobile: +81 80-2020-0464

Tel & Fax: +81 3-6427-6954

This post has been promoted to an article

pr_download.pdf

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived