litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Horizon - Yet Another Happy Customer

inferno

Stu didnt think. Next time. I had had a really stressfull morning at my local BMW dealership who quoted me one figure over the phone and charged me £60 more when I took it in. I will be looking elsewhere for my next BM service. Any recommendations anyone for an official BMW stamp in the Nottinghamish area?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stu didnt think. Next time. I had had a really stressfull morning at my local BMW dealership who quoted me one figure over the phone and charged me £60 more when I took it in. I will be looking elsewhere for my next BM service. Any recommendations anyone for an official BMW stamp in the Nottinghamish area?

Sytner?

Alpina dealer so you could get a good courtesy car :D

I used to work at Cradley Print, and going to the pub of a lunchtime was always amusing.

It's like the cantina from star wars, all the locals have six fingers and webbed feet.

I'd stay in the inner sanctum of Horizon if i were you....

Johnny M

Matty B

I used to work the Doors in for many years in West Bromwich matey....or should I say "ak" as even in West Brom they have another language, slang for slang.......amazing place, all interbred with everyone from Walsall :-)))

Damn, wish I wasn't a Baggies fan either..........

Scott Mac

Have you passed the test to be allowed into Halesowen.....?

Johnny M

That made me smile "all the locals have six fingers and webbed feet" from Worchester, you should have felt right at home.........

Only teasing, haven't got any Southern Shandy drinkers to pick on at the moment. Bit of local Banter is a giggle....besides, you should work with Brummies....Oh My God........

Gav

No worries, shout next time you are down and we will sort a beer or two - as doesn't look like we will be Bush Jumping again anytime soon

:-))

Sorry I was referring to Cradely when I said that :)

And I avoid West Brom at all costs...I live pretty much on the Walsall/West Brom border but I try not to stray too far into the depths of the pit...

Hopefully moving to Wellington soon :D :D

ROFL.... didnt mean to start local banter.... merely stating some facts that Cradley is made up of all the extra's from Star Wars.

My origin is Bromsgrove, so kinda in between the two.... i must be the best/worst of both worlds !!! Live near Worcester now though in the sticks.

Work with someone from walsall and i had to buy a dictionary of their dialect to understand her...... anyone who calls their mom "our old gairl" needs help.

I remember once going out for a night out with the lads from Cradley Print and we ended up in some pub sporting "topless barmaids"..... it was like your nans best mate or something...... truly hideous.....

Nah, local banter is excellent giggle......now, Walsall women, just don't start me on that subject............see a good looking woman from Walsall, just don't ask her to talk as it will shatter the illusion. Just that now I know where all the Witches go, when not at Halloween Parties :-)

Besides, West Brom is now like a ghost town, since they changed the Ring Road, the locals can't work out which way to go.........so don't travel anywhere unless its by bus or on the Tram.

Matty B, I wont tell anyone that you live on the border.......is that classed as Hill Top...?

Have to totally agree about Cradley....how the difference of a few miles makes.....think thats why people in Colley Gate now like to state they are from Halesowen - they don't want to be linked to Cradley....oh dear, wonder if that means it will spread to Halesowen.....must make plans to move.

I blame Merry Hill myself - pushed the people from Brierley Hill into Cradley - might explain a few things :-))

Archived