litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

View New Posts In Lo-fi Version

Just a quick question - basically as per title. Can't see it as an option on the Lo-Fi screen.

I would search the forum, but am using dial-up (thus using the Lo-Fi version).

Ta

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes look at the bottom of the page and there is an option 'Lo-Fi Version'

Nope - tried that. Whatever screen I try a "Lo-Fi version" link from, it takes me to the same general tree structure of the various forums (fora ?) in text format. Even from the "View New Posts" screen, there's no text-only version of the "View New Posts" results screen - again the Lo-Fi version takes you to the same general forum tree.

Also, when using Lo-Fi, it appears that I can only view topics, not reply to them (unless this dial-up is so slow that the screens aren't fully loading?)

Lofi is only for viewing on things like mobile phones really so its view only and minimal options at that. The more buttons etc that are on the screen the slower it would be to load.

Its not easily possible if at all to put the view new opsts option on the Lofi screen, the best option would be to view in normal mode but click the button on your browser to not load images as this is what takes the majority of time to load.

Archived