litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Anyone Near Knowle Fancy A Spin Tomorrow?

steve

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some great roads round Knowle. I'm working otherwise we could have had some fun.

I may need a bootrack soon so will interested to see how you get on.

Knowle nice - roads good. Had a "play" with a ferrari who couldnt lose me! (OK - most of the time he wasnt trying but on the couple of occasions he did, i wasnt far off the pace!

Timed my 0-60 at 5.2 seconds and the 0-100 at 14 seconds :clap:;):P !!!!!

....and the bootrack is great!!!! - kiwi pete makes them and its not the prettiest thing but it works! havent seen you for a while Foley. have to meet up szometime now the weather is good!

steve B)

I keep missing the runs cos of work, too bloody busy!!

How bout doing the Zandvoort track day, not too far away from a friend of yours :D Be good to catch up and see how the bootrack looks, think I'm going to need one for Zandvoort and the "Ring".

Do you know what Boom Chicago is? Apparently we're going there after the track day.

Ha ha.... :D I'm sorry, minds in the gutter again...but

Does anyone fancy coming for an hours fun???

Call me on 07970 235026 if you do!

:blink: Keep it to the phonebox please Steve... :blink:

Sorry. i get so used to writing that phrase on the toilet doors...... it comes so naturally!!!! ;)

Foley - Boom Chicago is a comedy place where they all speak english. I think theres another side to it (gay bar?) but i'll ask the mrs as she went there a few weeks ago. She enjoyed it though!

I would love to do Zandfoort but not sure if i have enough days off left. i'll check it out.

the bootrack is great - i'll post a picture for those who are "not in the know"

Steve B)

Foley - Boom Chicago is a comedy place where they all speak english.  I think theres another side to it (gay bar?)

That should be an "interesting" night

Archived