litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Owners Garage

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You need to add your car to the garage first before you can add photos, you havnt a car in the garage as far as I can see.

Select the make model etc and create the car first.

thanks mark, but tried doing that and couldnt load any info about make/ model of car, i only had the option to put in the yr, couldnt access the other info on the site to put my car in.

So when you click on create new car do you get a drop down list like this?

post-2-1167815482.jpg

If not what browser do you use?

no, the only drop down list i get is for the year, the make has no option for drop down, nor the model. is this because i use mac and not pc?

this is the screen i get..........

post-695-1167822880.jpg

Its probably because its a mac as its just Javascript that runs to fill the list. Is it Safari you use as a browser? if so what version?

The model doesn't get filled in until you select a make which of course you cant.

Not really a mac person so cant really compare it to that. Main reason for windows users is security, its a much safer browser than IE. Obviously this isnt a problem with Safari.

There are quite a few good features with firefox, extensions is probably the biggest for me. Have a look on https://addons.mozilla.org/ these are all little addons that add new features. Millions of them online that do pretty much everything.

Worth installing just to have a look, even if youre happy with Safari.

Archived