litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Toys Fitted

simondann111s

Stop post this stuff please.

I really want some OZ alloys, nitrons and the AO48s and all you are doing is torturing me !!

If I sue for mental abuse do you think I can get enough cash to go and buy some of my own :naughty:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks bloody great :clap: Makes me wanna go and buy an S2 and....oh wait, no it doesn't ;)

However, a bit of advice - there aint no way that carpets going in the back :P

Simon - is that goldish coloured wheel what you use for making the adjustments (e.g three clicks from full soft etc)?

How are you getting on with them now anyway? Had to drive in the wet yet with the new set up? Was it OK?

Kristian :clap:

Kris, the gold thing is the top spring platform, this moves up and down for setting the ride height, you can use a 6mm drill bit to fit in one of the holes to adjust it, very technical! To adjust the dampening, you turn the blue adjuster at the bottom of the damper. Lovely bit of kit.

Matty

What carpet? :D Thats a better picture :blink:

Found the the Lotus sport stickers that came with the wheels looked far batter on the car.

garage_gallery-4-1085426495.jpg

Kris

Not been out in 'real' rain yet, but found the grip surprisingly good in damp conditions.

Just make sure you adjust from full stiff not full soft as there can be a slight difference in the number of clicks. All the settings are referenced from full stiff (This is info from Guy at Nitron).

Archived