litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc Stickers

daves2111s

I see quite a few Elises around these days but precious few have MLOC stickers! :D

Which MLOC members don't display the sticker on their cars?

And why not???

It looks pretty cool in the rear window behind the drivers seat.

So come on no excuses! :(

Dave ;)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why all the active and zealous MLOC supporters should carry a few "calling cards" in their cars so they can accost unsuspecting motorists in car parks, filling stations and crowded junctions!!

Graeme

I saw quite a few at Donny but did also see a few plates I recognised from the runs which didn't have them on. Disgraceful antics. I saw an S1 on the A45 a few weeks back near suicide island and wasn't able to get out of the car whilst waiting at the lights on the roundabout, so I wrote MLOC.net on the back of an envelope and held it up to the window. The bloke in the S1 just looked at me like I was a mentalist. Was in the landrover at the time though... ;)

Never see any parked up, only on drive bys

I suppose I could always pull alongside and "throw" a card in through the roof* ;)

*assuming they have the top down, obviously :D

It looks pretty cool in the rear window behind the drivers seat.

No Dave, REAL men put it behind the passenger seat so that the cars they pass can see who it was ;)

Then again REAL men buy S1's too..... :D

Well Scott if you spent more time overtaking people and not being overtaken yourself, then more people could see the stickers ;)

(Because, if the stickers on the drivers side then people on your right wont see it)

But I wholeheatedly agree with the second statement :D

Err Matty.... if the sticker is behind the passenger seat then all the cars that you pass would see the sticker, if its behind the drivers seat then only the people passing you would see it....

Hence mine is behind the pax seat!

You Kermit_s.jpg

Don't mean to be picky Scott but I think it might be a problem seeing it as the car passed since the pillar would get in the way, unless it was on the far side of the car i.e. the driver's side. Actually why are we even worrying about this??? :D

Archived