litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Anti Tizz Bracket

Ladders

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have had a metallic noise from the back end between about 2300-2500 rpm for a couple of weeks now ;) been wondering what it was (obviously nothing serious, just a bit annoying) - looks like you've answered my question.

Think it'll have to wait til next service though, unless it's dead easy. :rolleyes:

I've had this tizz since fitting sports exhaust, just between 2,00 and 2,500 revs as most report. However recently it has got a lot louder and sounds like something is really grinding somewhere. Any ideas why this may have got worse. Spoke to a sales guy on one of the Donnington show stands about getting the anti-tizz bracket and he said they dont help at all so I didn't get one but the noise is now quite distracting.

Cheers Dave,

In the words of Kryten - "That will mean changing the bulb". I've heard from Em that you may be visiting Woking occasionally ;) . Let me know next time you're there and you can have a spin and see if the sound is familiar or if I'm just imagining things.

Richard

Archived