28th - 30th June 2024

Anti Tizz Bracket

Ladders

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparantly they are quite tricky and involve losing lots of skin

http://www.elisenet.com/AntiTizz.htm

Am considering it myself, but i can't really hear it over my exhaust now anyway...plus when i had that fitted Horizon got rid of lots of vibration anyway... check your gear cables too, as that was the main problem in mine, though i do get the Tizz too. A very cheap part to buy though!

:bday:

Thanks for bringing this subject up Ladders. I didn't even know you could get something to stop this. I find it really annoying and am definitely going to get one of them.

You think a Lotus dealer would fit one for me for a bit of money (or alot?) Not the greatest at stuff like this ;)

Edited to say: you think they'll sell them at the Lotus show? :tup:

James, if eliseparts are there, or any lotus dealer then they probably will.

Didnt know it happend on the S2! Only just started on mine after ages without anything!

Lotus dealer prob would fit it, but for lots of money! Although it sounds like it could be hard work to do on your drive! If I dont get a manifold if think I'll be giving it a try!

Scott, what did you do to your gear cables to stop them vibrating?

Never tried it myself but I've seen some people attach velcro to the top of the undertray below the cables so that when they knock against the tray they dont make any noise as they hit the velcro instead.

• 8 months later...

Archived