litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Noob Here....

homerjay

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonathan's got a point there and most of it is banter. Just as well that most folks know it on here though since I suppose it might look a bit unfriendly.

Simon 111s - the carpets thing is much the same mate. 111s with carpets is cheating a bit since it comes with them in the first place - extra stick seems to be reserved for those who put them in after. Real men aren't frightened of carpets though. My reasons for getting an S2 over an S1 were much the same as Simon G's, and I really liked the way the 111s drove when it took it out, and bought it straight away.

By the way Beefcake - can we remove the names 'Simon' and 'Steve' from the list of possibles since it's getting a bit confusing round here? We need more sensible names like Ladders and Beefcake I reckon.

Do you have any suggestions, Kris? :o

PS - ALL of the comments on here are banter and in good humour. I have never seen anything malicious or nasty.... unlike the BBS which just gets on my t1ts because of the clikiness.

So there! :)

We need more sensible names like Ladders and Beefcake I reckon.

:lol::P

Know what you mean Steve about the BC-BBS! Lot better on here!

PS I hate you all really! Specially S2 owners- with aftermarket carpets! :clap:

Archived