litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Tyre Query And Sore Leg (unrelated)

Rob2

Oh and the knee thing - i have had this and i think its because you are constantly holding your right leg/knee up in the air and it doesnt move around very much. the left leg rests on the plate to the side of the clutch and is doing a lot more so is ok.

Dont know an answer though. Cushion under your knee??? i dont know what these pads that people talk about are. anyone got any pics???

cheers

steve ;)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve, thanks for the input.

Had my 195/225 Toyos fitted last Thursday and they seem fine. Haven't really pushed them grip wise yet. Was surprised that there isn't much difference in feel to my old, knackered Pzeros though.

I think you're right about the leg thing and holding it over the accelerator. Might try uprating the spring to give more resistance? Also think my heel needs more friction or a stop to keep it in place?

Think the 'pads' are a standard thing fitted over the chassis side pods. I'm surprised they're not on all Elise variants.

Cheers.

Archived