Jump to content

Front Splitter for Elise S2


Guido

Recommended Posts

Posted

OK.  I picked up my Lotus Elise S2 last Wednesday.  By Friday afternoon, the front splitter had fallen off and IMHO is damaged beyond repair as I dragged it down the road under the car for 300 yards.

Anyway...............

This one was fitted by Paul Matty back in 2017 and is listed on the receipt as: Front Splitter in GRP (Elise S2).  I liked it as it was quite subtle.  

Life is too short to mess around with this so I'm just going to get another and was wondering what people recommend.

 

IMG_2899.jpg

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I've had a couple of these (watch out for tall speed bumps), happy with the fit and quality. I had my usual service garage (Simon Scott Russell) fit it for me, I don't think he used the included sealant.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292011173210?hash=item43fd38e55a:g:tmgAAOSw8w1X8spd&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwJ6hogstEQF9NzgPaUIV7YtRXePZOcO9Oz0Sfsw0098R2sAL7WIEyAM%2BmL3z0ECBC8UuJXZf2YXq45tHc8rUO9sLXhqye3pFKhpI%2BDLXq%2BZdNTsZpqkxmHeNMqD27L%2BWdUHgy6903mpYPZIPOxDaKmUDGhGmNqPcUQMxzRza%2FzjeD8YyGoqRktoIxiQOunU4GHk3nbxIzaZAYNDusxGIXk8IiiXJHqPRJ8yTVz4b5rNkqPjmmBT0AP2lPLPNX85iVg%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6jJjt3eYg

Note the item title for this link says for USA shipment, there don't seem to be any titled for UK shipment currently, but the business is UK based so maybe drop him a message if you want one.

Posted
18 hours ago, NightHaunter666 said:

I've had a couple of these (watch out for tall speed bumps), happy with the fit and quality. I had my usual service garage (Simon Scott Russell) fit it for me, I don't think he used the included sealant.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292011173210?hash=item43fd38e55a:g:tmgAAOSw8w1X8spd&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwJ6hogstEQF9NzgPaUIV7YtRXePZOcO9Oz0Sfsw0098R2sAL7WIEyAM%2BmL3z0ECBC8UuJXZf2YXq45tHc8rUO9sLXhqye3pFKhpI%2BDLXq%2BZdNTsZpqkxmHeNMqD27L%2BWdUHgy6903mpYPZIPOxDaKmUDGhGmNqPcUQMxzRza%2FzjeD8YyGoqRktoIxiQOunU4GHk3nbxIzaZAYNDusxGIXk8IiiXJHqPRJ8yTVz4b5rNkqPjmmBT0AP2lPLPNX85iVg%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6jJjt3eYg

Note the item title for this link says for USA shipment, there don't seem to be any titled for UK shipment currently, but the business is UK based so maybe drop him a message if you want one.

I've ordered one of these.   I think it's the same as the one I had fitted which is good as I quite like the look of it (not too OTT).  Thanks for the link.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...