litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

For Sale: SOFT TOP Roof for Lotus Elise / Exige S2 onwards

John S

I have a soft top roof for a Lotus Elise / Exige which I am looking to sell. It is in excellent condition with no notable marks, comes in the original zip-up carry bag, and includes 2x roof struts.

I had it with my Lotus Exige S2 touring - but it also fits the current current Elise & V6 Exige models.

Please email me to '[email protected]'  if you are interested in buying it.

I am based in Stratford Upon Avon - and the buyer would need to collect it.

IMG_20200121_070918.jpg

IMG_20200121_070930.jpg

IMG_20200121_070943.jpg

IMG_20200121_071258.jpg

Lotus roof.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mike,

thanks for coming back to me. I do feel that the price I'm asking is very reasonable given the condition of it and the current retail value as new.

I'm at work all day to day - but around tomorrow until lunchtime. If you are still interested please drop me a line to my email: [email protected] 

Kind regards.

Just now, John S said:

Hi Mike,

thanks for coming back to me. I do feel that the price I'm asking is very reasonable given the condition of it and the current retail value as new.

I'm at work all day to day - but around tomorrow until lunchtime. If you are still interested please drop me a line to my email: [email protected] 

Kind regards.

Okay, I'll collect tomorrow. Email to follow and confirm details.

On 27/01/2020 at 17:34, John S said:

Hi, thanks for contacting me on this. The roof when ordered new is currently over £1,000.00 (incl the VAT), so I am looking for £500.00 for it.

Far easier to reply to messages sent rather than sticking it on here. There’s a classified section as well but I’m sure we’ll not see you again. 

• Mark H locked this topic

Archived